Saturday, November 7, 2009

Unwanted, excluded, and invisible. That is who I have become, and that is the position that I have taken up in your eyes. We live this life trying our best to be someone, trying our best to not become invisible, to not be forgotten, and to not be ignored. But sometimes when we least expect it, we are left behind without recognition, and without acknowledgment of the importance of our existence. It's scary. I don't want to become a distant memory for you. I don't want to become a part of that memory you want to erase. I'm still here, I'm still waiting...

吻别 - 张学友
Kiss Goodbye - Jacky Cheung

前尘往事成云烟消散在彼此眼前
The dusty past has become a cloud of smoke dissipating before our eyes.

就连说过了再见也看不见你有些哀怨
Even though we've said our goodbyes, I cannot see any of your sadness.

给我的一切你不过是在敷衍
Everything that you have given me was merely a routine

你笑的越无邪我就会爱你爱得更狂野
The more innocent your smile is, the more wildly I will love you.

总在刹那间有一些了解
It's always in an instance that I finally understand

说过的话不可能曾实现
The words that you have spoken will never come true.

就在一转眼发现你的脸 已经陌生不曾再像从前
It is also in a blink of an eye that I realize your face has already become unfamiliar unlike before.

我的世界开始下雪
It has begun to snow in my world

冷得让我无法多爱一天
It's so cold that I cannot love another day.

冷得连隐藏的遗憾都那么地明显
It's so cold that even the regrets I'm trying to suppress seems to be so obvious.

我和你吻别在无人的街
We kiss each other goodbye on that empty street

让风痴笑我不能拒绝
Allowing the wind to laugh at me, yet I cannot refuse it.

我和你吻别在狂乱的夜
We kiss each other in that frantic night

我的心等着迎接伤悲
My heart awaits and welcomes sadness.

想要给你的思念就像风筝断了线
The memories that I want to give you is like a kite with a broken string.

飞不进你的世界也温暖不了你的视线
I cannot fly into your world, I cannot warm up that gaze of yours.

我已经看见一出悲剧正上演
I can already see the tragic story that is about to begin.

剧终没有喜悦我仍然躲在你的梦里面
There is no happy ending, I'm still hidden in your dreams.

No comments: